It’s holiday party season and you’ve got plenty to do, so don’t fret about that hostess gift! Don’t hesitate to grab that bottle of wine or go-to candle, but maybe dress it up a little with a few of these ideas – they work great paired with one of those or on their own.
1. Pocket Notebooks are great for that planner on the go. She can make her lists and check them twice!
2. You are the Bee’s Knees Tea Towel Let this towel do the thanks for you. Pair it with a bottle of wine or simply gift it alone.
3. Volupsa Candle in French Lavendar Cade My personal favorite candle, this scent is nice and soothing and will be great to light the next time guests are over – or not, and the tin is pretty enough for display. (I usually buy these locally at Central Market or Whole Foods.)
4. HomArt Matches Again, one of my favorites, shop for these decorative matches in a variety of patterns. Pair them with the candle above or your own favorite. (Locally I find them at Sample House.)
5. Bottle Opener This pretty bottle opener is great for any entertainer’s bar. And of course, send it off with a bottle of your favorite wine.
6. August Morgan Linen Coasters With plenty of witty sayings and cute embroidery patterns to match, who wouldn’t love some of these linen coasters?
7. Kate Spade Kiss & Tell Compact Always bustling around, a hostess needs a good compact to discreetly and quickly check her lipstick.
8. Salad Servers These stylish salad servers (say that five times fast) are great for any buffet presentation or dinner party.